Being a Board Certified Civil Trial LawyerCategories: Personal Injury
When you choose a Florida Bar Board-Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, you are choosing an attorney whose qualifications in civil trial law have been vetted by peers. You are choosing an attorney who can call him or herself a specialist in this area of law, and who has gone the extra step to demonstrate their specialization.
To become a Florida Bar Board-Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, the lawyer must meet a rigorous set of standards, namely:
- The lawyer has practiced law for at least 5 years.
- The lawyer has tried at least 15 contested civil cases, with some of them before a jury as the lead counsel.
- The lawyer has been reviewed by peers.
- The lawyer has been significantly involved in the civil trial law specialty, meaning 50 percent or more involved in the 3 years before applying.
- The lawyer must have completed at least 50 hours of approved and required continuing legal education.
- The lawyer must pass a rigorous written exam.
Our entire law firm benefits from the knowledge and experience of the Board-Certified Civil Trial Lawyers at our practice. We fight aggressively for our clients, and we are proud to demonstrate our commitment to professionalism and expertise in the field of civil trial law.
To learn more about the attorneys at Kogan & DiSalvo, please call our staff. We serve areas throughout Florida, including Stuart, Boca Raton and Boynton Beach.