More About Darryl B. Kogan
The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum is limited to attorneys who have won multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Less than 1 percent of all US attorneys belong to the Forum. Martindale-Hubbell is an independent, highly regarded lawyer profiling company, which uses peer reviews to rate its members. Martindale-Hubbell has given Mr. Kogan an AV rating – the highest awarded for legal ability and ethics.
Mr. Kogan obtained his Juris Doctorate, cum laude, from the University of Miami in 1983. He obtained a Master’s Degree in Business Administration in 1979 from the University of Denver and his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in 1977 from Florida Atlantic University.
Injury attorney Darryl Kogan’s additional accomplishments include:
- Past President, Director of the South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Director of the Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Chairman of the Florida Bar Grievance Committees
- Chairman of the Palm Beach County Professionalism Council
- Recipient of the Silver Eagle award from the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers (Florida Justice Association)
- Recipient of the Civil Trial Pro Bono Service Award from the Legal Aid Society, Palm Beach County and South Palm Beach County Bar Associations
He is admitted to practice before:
- The US Supreme Court
- US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit,
- US District Courts for the Southern District and Middle District of Florida
- All of the courts of the State of Florida
- As a Certified Arbitrator in the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit for Palm Beach County