Boynton Beach Benefits of a Slip and Fall Lawyer
When you fall and get hurt, you may not immediately realize that the cause of your fall was someone else’s fault. Our experienced lawyers have a thorough understanding of how liability is assigned to certain parties for slip and fall accidents. You may benefit from the representation of a lawyer if you were seriously injured, in which case you may be entitled to compensation above and beyond anything that has been offered to you by the insurance company.
Our personal injury attorneys have decades of experience and will fight aggressively to pursue what is in your best interest. When you are seriously injured, you have both immediate and long-term needs as a result, such as:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost income from being unable to work
- Physical pain, emotional trauma and mental anguish
- Physical rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy
These are real consequences that have serious implications for your livelihood, quality of life and finances. Our attorneys will tirelessly pursue compensation on your behalf, and we will not rest until we have resolved your case in the best way possible.
Choosing An Attorney
There are many premises liability lawyers from which to choose. Some of the reasons you should visit our attorneys for a free consultation about your case include:
- Board-certified civil trial lawyers. Our law firm includes multiple board-certified civil trial lawyers. This certification means the Florida bar has certified these lawyers as exceedingly proficient in the area of civil trial litigation. We can handle your case all the way through a trial if necessary, so we have many options for resolving your case in the best way possible.
- Extensive experience with slip and fall cases. Slip and fall cases can be tricky. When you involve a business, property manager or someone else who is responsible for the area where you fell, then laws come into play concerning who can be at-fault for any injuries that occur there. Our lawyers have extensive experience with these cases and know how to navigate them to pursue the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Experienced Florida lawyers. Because slip and fall cases can involve multiple state laws and municipal regulations, it’s important to choose a lawyer who has practiced for some time in your state. At Kogan & DiSalvo, we have been representing clients in Florida for decades, and we understand how local, state and Federal laws apply to these cases.
During your no-obligation consultation, we encourage you to ask any questions you have on your mind and raise any concerns. We want to make sure you know about all of your options and what to expect if you decide to pursue a slip and fall injury claim.