Connect with us!

Call now for a FREE consultation

(561) 375-9500

When Should I Contact A Doctor After A Car Accident?


If you have been injured in a Delray Beach Car Accident injury, you should contact a doctor. If you need recommendations, please call Kogan & DiSalvo. They can help guide you through documentation of the injuries you sustained in the accident and keep a detailed record of problems you’re having

  • By providing your phone number, you agree to receive text messages from Kogan and DiSalvo. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Our Locations

If you are injured and unable to come to us,
our attorney will come to you - there is no charge for us to do so.