Kogan & DiSalvo Personal Injury Law Autonomous Vehicles Scholarship
Kogan & DiSalvo Personal Injury Law is honored to offer the Kogan & DiSalvo Law Firm Autonomous Vehicles Scholarship to a worthy and enthusiastic student. Eligibility for this $1,000 scholarship requires the applicant to meet each of the following criteria:
- Applicant must be accepted to/enrolled in an accredited undergraduate college, university or graduate school, and pursuing an education in the legal field;
- Applicant must demonstrate strong academic standing with a minimum GPA of 3.0;
- Applicant has demonstrated an academic career inclusive of outstanding service to the community, strong initiative to pursue higher education and superlative leadership
To apply for the $1,000 Kogan & DiSalvo Law Firm Scholarship, please submit:
- Applicant’s current resume, detailing academic history, achievements, goals and objectives, as well as employment history, philanthropic involvement and leadership positions
- Applicant’s academic transcript and/or documentation of acceptance and enrollment with an institution meeting the aforementioned criteria
- 750-1,500 word essay discussing the recent advent of autonomous / self-driving vehicles, focusing on potential issues with regard to negligence, liability, and insurance. Applicant should demonstrate a working understanding of Florida’s current “No-Fault” law and the challenges that may arise in relation to self-driving vehicles, current law, and possible solutions.
- Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “[Applicant’s Name] – Scholarship Application” by October 31, 2018, including Applicant’s current contact information
Kogan & DiSalvo Personal Injury Law has successfully represented and served those who have been injured by someone else’s negligence for 24 years. Based in South Florida, with offices in Boynton Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, West Palm Beach and Stuart, we represent clients from across the United States as well as those who reside in foreign countries who were injured while in the United States. Our experienced personal injury attorneys have helped thousands of people who were injured in a motor vehicle, trucking, motorcycle, boating, bicycle, slip & fall, and premises liability accidents; those who have suffered traumatic brain injuries; wrongful death claims; mass tort and class action claims. If you or a loved one has been injured due to no fault of your own, call the team at Kogan & DiSalvo Personal Injury Law today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your case.