Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyer
Complex Florida No-Fault laws make dealing with the aftermath of a car accident stressful and confusing. The Ft. Lauderdale car accident attorneys at Kogan & DiSalvo know what you’re going through and are there to help guide you through the process and help to secure a favorable financial result for your injuries. When you’re in an accident, it is extremely important that you:
- Contact your insurance company
- Receive prompt medical diagnosis of serious injuries
Under Florida No-Fault Law, you are entitled to PIP benefits, which pay up to $10,000 of medical bills and lost wages. This claim is made with your own insurer and will be paid regardless of fault in the accident. When you, or a loved one, sustain serious injuries in an auto accident, you will need broader compensation. Consult a skilled injury attorney today to file a claim for compensation. Your medical bills may exceed the $10,000 provided by PIP, you may need long-term treatment/care, injuries may prevent you from returning to work, a loved one may have died in the accident. You may experience emotional stress, pain, suffering and physical infirmity as the result of the accident. If you are not at fault, you deserve significant compensation and the car accident attorneys at Kogan & DiSalvo will work to ensure you receive what you deserve. Call today to discuss your case with one of our experienced lawyers in Fort Lauderdale.
How We Can Help
Our team will help you in the following ways:
- Representing you in no-fault insurance claims when you’ve been involved in a Ft. Lauderdale auto accident;
- Taking action for bad faith against your insurance company if they refuse to be reasonable in compensating you for your claim;
- Negotiating on your behalf with the insurance company of the at-fault driver who caused your car accident, allowing you to pursue an out-of-court settlement to cover your losses;
- Gathering the evidence to build a strong auto accident case and prove the other driver was at fault for your wreck; and
- Filing and litigating a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit on your behalf so you may obtain damages from the driver responsible for your car accident.
Hiring An Attorney
At Kogan & DiSalvo, we are 100% dedicated to personal injury cases resulting from the negligence of another. We only practice personal injury law and have an experienced staff that works tirelessly to obtain the maximum compensation for their clients. If you’ve been injured or lost a loved one in a Ft. Lauderdale car accident in or the surrounding areas contact Kogan & DiSalvo for a free and confidential consultation.